Shared taxi from a train station
BEFORE YOUR STATION TRANSFER
How to book your transfer departing from a station
Book an advance or last minute G7 sharing taxi from one of the 7 stations in Paris. Enjoy a fixed rate paid in advance upon booking.
How to book a taxi from one of the Paris train stations:
– On the g7partage.com website: enter your pick-up station, your destination and your chosen date and time for your transfer. Next, choose a taxi and make your payment.
– By phone at +33(0)1 41 27 77 93: one of our phone operators will be on hand to guide you through booking a taxi for your chosen transfer as quickly as possible.
Upon making a booking, you’ll receive a booking confirmation email containing all the details of your transfer as well as pick-up guidelines to be followed on the day.
If you need to change or cancel your transfer
– Access your transfer in the YOUR TRANSFERS tab on the website, entering your booking reference and the email address used to book.
– If you have an account, log in via the MY ACCOUNT tab on the website, entering your email address and password. Doing so gives you access to all of your transfers.
– You can also contact our teams at +33(0)1 41 27 77 93 for help with making any changes.
THE DAY OF YOUR TRANSFER FROM THE STATION: ACTIVATING YOUR TRIP
Activate your transfer
For extra flexibility in the event of a delayed flight or a long wait to pick up your luggage, enjoy total control over when you activate your taxi ride.
Activating your transfer couldn’t be easier:
– Via our g7partage.com website (mobile-friendly): access your transfer via the MY TRANSFERS tab by entering your booking reference and the email address used to book. Click on the ACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER button and you’re good to go.
– If you have an account, access your transfer by logging in using your email address and password. You can then access your transfer by simply clicking on the ACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER button.
– If you’d rather call, dial +33(0)1 41 27 77 93, giving your surname and transfer reference number. One of our operators will take care of activating your ride.
Once your transfer has been activated, you’ll receive a confirmation text message informing you of the pick-up spot where your driver will be waiting. Your driver will arrive within 30 minutes (shared taxi) or 10 minutes (private taxi).
Track your taxi
You can track your taxi’s whereabouts at any time:
– Access the MY TRANSFERS tab by entering your booking reference and the email address provided upon booking. You’ll be able to check your taxi’s arrival time, make and colour. You’ll also be able to download a map to help you get to your pick-up spot.
– Access the MY ACCOUNT tab by entering your email address and password. You’ll be able to check your taxi’s arrival time, make and colour. You’ll also be able to download a map to help you get to your pick-up spot.