Book a shared taxi from Paris/greater Paris area
BEFORE YOUR PARIS TRANSFER
How to book your transfer departing from Paris
You can book a G7 taxi departing from all Parisian districts as well as in many municipalities in the greater Paris area. Transfers from Paris to the stations or airports must be booked at least 2 hours prior to your transfer departure time. Pay the flat rate in advance when booking.
There are lots of different ways you can book:
– Online: for taxi rides departing from Paris, enter your address, your destination and your departure date and time. The price for your transfer will be displayed immediately. All that’s left to do is complete your booking.
– By phone at +33(0)1 41 27 77 93: one of our operators will handle your transfer and book a taxi leaving from Paris and travelling to one of the Parisian stations or airports.
Once you have paid for your booking, you will receive a booking confirmation email detailing your departure location in Paris or the greater Paris area and other key pieces of information.
If you need to change or cancel your transfer
– Access your transfer in the YOUR TRANSFERS tab on the website, entering your booking reference and the email address used to book.
– If you have an account, log in via the MY ACCOUNT tab on the website, entering your email address and password. Doing so gives you access to all of your transfers.
– You can also contact our teams at +33(0)1 41 27 77 93 for help with making any changes.
THE DAY OF YOUR TRANSFER FROM PARIS
Be ready to go
Upon booking your shared taxi, you were asked to provide a pick-up slot. You’ll need to be ready to go from the very start of your pick-up time slot. A few minutes before your slot, you’ll receive a text message confirming your taxi’s exact arrival time, as well as the vehicle make and colour.
Your driver will wait no more than 5 minutes upon arriving in order to ensure other passengers are not delayed.
If you opted to travel by private taxi, your driver will arrive at the time specified upon booking. Your driver will wait no more than 5 minutes.
Track your taxi
You can track your taxi’s whereabouts at any time:
– Access the MY TRANSFERS tab by entering your booking reference and the email address provided upon booking. You’ll be able to see your vehicle’s arrival time, make and colour. If you chose a shared taxi, you’ll also be able to check the order in which passengers will be collected.
– Access the MY ACCOUNT tab by entering your email address and password. You’ll be able to see your transfer details and check your vehicle’s arrival time, make and colour. If you chose a shared taxi, you’ll also be able to check the order in which passengers will be collected.