Here at G7, we had a vision of a shared taxi system. Based on your departure location and time as well as your destination, our technology matches you with other passengers located close by. Sharing a taxi is good for your wallet, comfort and the environment. Whether travelling alone or with 2 other passengers, enjoy a single pre-paid flat rate.
THE SHARED TAXI CONCEPT IN PARIS
What is a shared taxi?
G7 sharing is the very first shared taxi service. Our goal? To bring you a cheap and comfortable way of getting to Parisian airports, as well as to and from train stations. To help you spend less on travel, we match you with fellow passengers to share a ride in a taxi from the G7 fleet. Your taxi will pick you up at your home and drop you off at the specified address.
Why use a G7 Sharing taxi?
G7 sharing gives you all the advantages of a taxi at a lower price.
– G7 sharing mirrors the G7 values: all the quality and comfort of a classic taxi service.
– G7 sharing takes an eco-responsible approach thanks to its increasingly eco-friendly fleet of vehicles.
– G7 sharing is total price transparency: you pay for your taxi in advance upon booking.
– G7 sharing is a promise: your booking price will never change, even if no other passengers join you on the way.
– G7 sharing is a guarantee: forget missing your connections or unexpected delays.
– G7 sharing is a door-to-door transfer service.
– G7 sharing is the best way of making great savings on your journey.
A shared taxi is as useful for business trips as it is for individuals looking for an alternative to public transport and rental cars.
HOW DO SHARED TAXIS WORK?
Detours and picking up other passengers
Once you’ve booked your trip, the G7 sharing technology searches for suitable passengers to pair you with. These passengers may be located in your Parisian district or on the way to the airport or station of your choice. If you are matched with other passengers, G7 sharing promises to guarantee:
– No more than 30 minutes of detour time to pick up additional passengers
– A maximum of 2 stops before reaching your final destination
– Compliance with an estimated time of arrival
– A maximum of 6 passengers per taxi
Activate your transfer from the train stations
A delayed train when you’ve already ordered a taxi is stressful. G7 sharing puts your mind at ease by allowing you to activate your booked transfer when you need it. If your train is running three hours late and you’ve booked a shared taxi, you can relax: although booked, your taxi won’t be waiting at the train station. Once you arrive at the station and have collected your bags, you can then activate your transfer and a taxi will make its way to your designated pick-up spot.
Activating your transfer couldn’t be easier:
– Via our g7partage.com website (mobile-friendly): access your transfer via the MY TRANSFERS tab by entering your booking reference and the email used to book. Click on the ACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER button and you’re good to go.
– If you created an account, access your transfer by logging in using your email address and password. You can then access your transfer by simply clicking on the ACTIVATE YOUR TRANSFER button.
– If you’d rather call, dial +33(0)1 41 27 77 93, giving your surname and transfer reference number. One of our operators will take care of activating your ride.
Once your transfer has been activated, you’ll receive a confirmation text message informing you of the pick-up spot where your driver will be waiting. Your shared taxi will arrive no later than 30 minutes.
Luggage in a shared taxi
To ensure your journey in a shared taxi is as comfortable as possible, a limit to the number of bags permitted per passenger is set. Each passenger may travel with
– 2 pieces of cabin baggage
– one piece of hold luggage
Hold luggage measurements: 50x70x20cm. An extra piece of hand luggage (such as a handbag) is permitted per person.
Please note: if your luggage is oversized, we invite you to book a private taxi.
Please note: to ensure the comfort of other passengers, we kindly ask that you comply with the number of bags stated in your booking, as the type of vehicle we dispatch is based on the total number of bags as specified by all passengers on the journey. In the event of non-compliance with the luggage count, the driver has the right to refuse to pick you up.
Prices for a shared taxi
You could save up to 40% on the price of a classic taxi ride. Rates for one person in a shared taxi:
- Paris 13th → Orly: €20
- Paris 17th → Saint Lazare station: €10
Shared taxi services from Paris to its airports
The G7 sharing taxi service operates fixed rates for transfers to and from Paris and its airports in a shared taxi:
- Paris Right Bank → Roissy CDG airport: flat rate of €30
- Paris Left Bank → Roissy CDG airport: flat rate of €35
- Paris Right Bank → Orly airport: flat rate of €25
- Paris Left Bank→ Orly airport: flat rate of €20